Saturday, June 30, 2012

One Lovely Blog Award

Oh my, Jill from Tales from Second was so kind to nominate me for the One Lovely Blog Award.  Thank you so much.  You are too sweet to take the time to do that!   Everyone, please go and visit her wonderful blog.  She has so many great ideas.

The Rules of Acceptance:
  • Thank the person/people who nominated you and link back to them in your post.
  • Share seven possibly unknown things about yourself.
  • Nominate fifteen or so bloggers you admire.
  • Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know and link back to them.


The Seven Things:
  1. I am a drama nerd.  I actually came within two classes in college from graduating with my degree in theatre.  I wanted to teach theatre before I got side tracked in life.  Thus the reason I dress up for class as often as possible!
  2. I make polymer clay jewelry.  I love to do that and have even been on a Carol Duvall Crafting Cruise. 
  3. I can't spell well.  I was raised in Georgia and moved a lot when I was little.  I talked funny and always missed the spelling program when I moved, everyone had a different way to teach it.  So I started spelling things the way I pronounced them, and the Southern Accent DID NOT HELP!  It was really a problem when I moved to New York!
  4. I am addicted to two shows, So You Think You Can Dance and Preppers.  I know, don't try to figure me out.
  5. I want to chase a tornado for my 50th birthday and I have actually "chased" a hurricane before.  I am a weather junkie.  If I could not be a teacher then I would want to be a meteorologist!
  6. I can tap dance and do a little clogging (the Georgia thing again).
  7. I love all things ocean, pirates and water related.  Period.  I even dress up for Pirate Days and made my own pirate coat and costume.  I know, I am wierd!

I don't think I have 15 bloggers, but I do have a few.  They are:

Owl Things First
Smedley's Smorgasboard
The Daily Cupcake
Treasures for Teaching
Can Do Kinders

Thank you again Jill.  That was so thoughful and made my day!






4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the lovely award. I will proudly display it!
    Jenny
    Owl Things First

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am nominating you for One Lovely Blog Award and Versatile Blogger Award! Stop by to pick up your awards!
    Love, Laugh, and Learn

    ReplyDelete