Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Freebie! All About Me Book Assignment Packet for Parents

I have had several people ask me about the All About Me Book that I have the parents do at the beginning of the year with their kiddos.  I have put together a packet that can be given to the parents as a resource for completing this project with their kiddos.  It is free and it is available at my TPT store.  I hope this helps you all.  This is a great way to introduce "reading to self" and "reading to a partner".  I also use these books to teach the kids how to care for not only their books, but all classroom materials.  I will be handing this out to my parents at Kindergarten Orientation.  I can't wait to see the books they create this year.  I will post pictures after they come in. 

Link to free All About Me Book Parent Packet on Teachers Pay Teachers

Sorry, I know it is not the best picture but you can see it much better at Teachers Pay Teachers.

No comments:

Post a Comment